| Anyone know what "transformer"? A mis-translation of heat-pump, perhaps?
| "Transformer failures are quite common". Really? For 30 ton transformers??
Dave Letterman rejected my Top Ten submission:
10. It's AC so who cares which way it's wired.
9. Ah, that's where my car keys went that day.
8. It's always the squirrel.
7. The control op: "let's see what this machine can really do"
6. I thought the spec order said milliVARS
5. So, that must be where my 15 tons of Chinese melamine went to.
4. Was that a DeLorean that just disappeared on the ring track?
3. Someone saved some money and just used leftover antifreeze.
2. Oh, I though you wanted a higher voltage.
1. What near light speed flying black hole shield?
|WARNING: Due to extreme spam, googlegroups.com is blocked. Due to ignorance |
| by the abuse department, bellsouth.net is blocked. If you post to |
Click to see the full signature.