US v european 3 phase generators

This may be a elementary question but here goes!
I have been looking around for a generator to run a metal workshop for
that last while. My criteria ar e a 3 phase, 30 - 40 kva genie running at 1500 rpm with a 4 - 6 cylinder engine.
I ve just seen a machine for sale that is a ex US army 35kva model with low hours, however, the man selling it reckons its 3 phase 110v only? Is this true as I thought that all 3 phase was 415v?
Thanks

No all 3 phase is not 415 volts. The now stated EU standard is 400volts.
Where do you live? or more important What frequency do your machines require?
If the unit you are looking at is really ex US Army it is almost certianly 60hz and if you think the voltage you require is 415 volts that implies you are likely from a 50hz country. 1500 RPM also implies 50hz and to buy a wrong frequency alternator would not be smart. -- John G

John,
Thanks for that, I live in Ireland and the frequency I require is 50 Hz....so I think this machine is out of the question. Thanks for your help again