What is the purspose of pre-tinned wire?

"Mr. Haney" "Phil Allison"

** Wot utterly irrelevant drivel.

** Shame it does not even exist on silver objects or wires.

** Absolute BOLLOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The dark tarnish seen on silver is silver sulphide ( Ag2S ) - which is an insulator.
Hanley is just parroting one of the DUMBEST MYTHS floating around the internet and swallowed whole by audiophools.
..... Phil
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:44:08 +1000, "Phil Allison"

One of the only true things I have ever seen you state.
"Mr. Haney"

** Shame it does not even exist on silver objects or wires.

** Absolute BOLLOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The dark tarnish seen on silver is silver sulphide ( Ag2S ) - which is an insulator.
Hanley is just parroting one of the DUMBEST MYTHS floating around the internet and swallowed whole by audiophools.
..... Phil
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:53:17 +1000, "Phil Allison"

I don't know Mr Haney or you but AFAICT he seems to write sensibly, accurately and with some knowledge of what he is discussing. I'm prepared to accept what he writes.
Could you cut the noise down please. Thank you.

You're an idiot, then. DimBulb (latest sock puppet, "Mr Haney") went out of his way to earn the name "AlwaysWrong".

Well, there you have a point.

If you will please just go away, the noise issue will resolve itself ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Tyrorex wrote:

Ou, bad move!
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5 "
"Tyrorex" < snipped-for-privacy@internet.doom
** Obvious sock puppet.

** You need to see a shrink - ASAP.
Cos you are totally NUTS.
Look up " silver tarnish " on Google for fuck's sake.
..... Phil
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:44:08 +1000, "Phil Allison"

It has NOTHING to do with audio you retarded twit, and neither do I.
I never made ANY reference to audio EVER in ANY of my responses to ANYONE.
I am referring to the days when I made RF chokes from Solid SPC wire. And the prevalent use of it in military radios and other military gear. I do not expect a dope like you to have a clue, being that you are from a place that gets all its military gear from its allies.
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:53:46 -0700, Mr. Haney

--
What does that crap have to do with anything?

The point is that the tarnish found on silver, including the plating on
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:08:46 -0500, John Fields

No, oxide/sulfide is not what makes DimBulb a dope.
<snip>
krw wrote:

Its the 40 + generations of inbreeding. His family tree is just a rotting stump. :(

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:01:40 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Sad that the history of Alzheimer's and senility that runs in your family is also obviously taking your mind as well.
Well, maybe it's not so sad after all...
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:52:53 -0700, Mr. Haney

Soon enough, he'll catch up to Thompson.
UpGrade wrote:

UpGrade'ing Mr. Haney ought to be a cinch !
--
VWW

VWWall wrote:

Dimbulb is replying to himself again, in the hope no one will notice what an idiot he is.
If you look at the headers for both they will have the same IP address:
He is filtered because he never posts anything useful. He always uses low grade insults that are barely on a third grade level, on his few good days.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
<snip>

<snip>
I have no knowledge of these particular posters or their ISPs but I caution readers not to assume that identical NNTP-Posting-Host addresses automatically mean the same user; some small ISPs assign RFC 1918 addresses to clients and have a small block of public IPs exposed to the 'Net. Also, a public access machine or a shared machine in a residence may conceivably be used by different posters. Combining the weight of circumstantial evidence such as posting IP address, user agent, bang path, etc. together with an analysis of lexical style may result in a more cogent argument for a poster's identity.
Michael
msg wrote:

He is on Cox cable, which assigns a dynamic IP address to a cable modem, The only way it changes is to disconnect the modem long enough for it to be assigned to someone else. My dynamic IP address is on the same fiber optic backbone and hasn't changed in three years, even after days of the electric being out after a storm. All you have to do is read the headers and writing style. He is a boring little troll, with delusions of being human.

Yes and unless and until a crime has been committed, which it hasn't, you can all fuck off and die.
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:18:27 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Yes, Roy. We know you're off your meds, again.