Where to buy long bits for electric assembly screwdrivers?

Looking for philips #0 bits, 4 mm or 1/4-inch hex drive, long. Like the one used here:

I can find the regular stubby (25 mm long) ones but nothing small diameter & long like that guy is using.

Occasionally available in sets, but I'd like just individual or bulk quantity of one size.

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob E.

That sort of stuff is best found on Ebay.

Reply to
Nico Coesel

I found one named after you.

WoolyBully