Xenon lamp for monitoring system

Hi everyone,

My company is an environmental engineering one and has some monitoring system, because some of them need Xenon lamp(from OPSIS AB), we're looking for this kind bulb for maintenance.

Can any one let me know what brand, or where to buy compatible lamp? It's very hard to buy in Taiwan.

In case of any information, I'd very appreciate you can give me any suggestion and please mail me directly to my e-mail at:

snipped-for-privacy@ms17.hinet.net

Best Regards

Reply to
John Tsai/Shelin Enterprise Co., Ltd.