Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: 5 midsized Technic sealed/unopend kits
No reserve. These kits aren't the tiny Technic/Bionicle 30 piece kits you get at Toys R Us for $10. These are older medium sized sets that have 200- 270 pieces. 1 of the 5 kits has its seal broken,...

Need instructions for HP 4706
We bought a bunch of used Harry Potter lego sets for Christmas, and they all have instructions except the #4706. Anybody got a set they can email me? Thanks Gareth reply to: gfbhwo the domain name is...
2
2

Last day - BEST edu toy EVER! Lego Real Robotics! Save $50 and free
Last day - BEST educational toy EVER! Lego Real Robotics! Save $50 and free shipping!!! has the lowest priced offer on the hottest educational toy this season and there is still time (last day today)...

looking for particular set
All, have a look at these building blocks : anyone know what set they belong to? Thanks. http://users.telenet.be/DigitalNoobee/DSC07693.JPG
2
2

Looking for Technic Sets 955 Mobile Crane instructions
Hello I'm looking for Technic Sets 955 Mobile Crane book or scan. Thanks for your help Jim
2
2

FUNNY Lego Animation
Lego characters sing, dance and throw back a few cold ones in this video tribute to beer... Stand Up Comedy ...from a Seated Position: By the "Eight-pack:" The Beer Song with Legos

MORE NEW LEGO Parts Lots starting at 99 cents
Check out my Ebay Store for MORE Bulk LOTS of New LEGO pieces starting at 99 cents.. more 99 cent listings coming soon. ------------------------ JasonOz's Store...

request building instructions for wwII Sherman tank
Info mail to Thanks in advance Rob
4
4

Where to get Robolab cheap?
Is there anyone that can get me Robolab software - preferably for free? Yes I know, the proper thing would be to pay full price. But frankly, I got the full-price RIS 2.0 kit (3804) several years ago,...
8
8

Any value to Retired Legos?
I have some several boxes of older legos from 1980s and wondering if they're of any value? There are people, various size blocks, baseplates and what appear to be special one of a kind pieces. I'm...
2
2

Short movie of Lego Duplo bunny available online?
Hi, could anyone point me to a movie file online of the Lego Duplo bunny's lion roar? (See pic: a lot! Mark http://cache.lego.com/eng/images/preschool/duplo/duplo_welcome248x74.gif

good old legos (generic) vs bad new legos (kit-based)
Hi, Recently I read an article or saw a television show describing the contrast between "old legos" and "new legos". The point of the article was that in the good old days lego kits were full of...
10
10

The ultimate Batman set...
Just found this one: (Life-size Batman sculpture, 2m (78") tall, 27k$) A major downside is that it comes ready-built (probably glued) to be separated into 3 sections. This makes me of course wonder...
2
2

NEW Lego bargains - Many Bulk lots still at 99 cents
Large lots of Bulk NEW Lego pieces - All with no reserve and 99c starting price Some lots ending in approx. 34 hours New NXT pieces - Motors, Sensors & Intelligent Brick 's Store

Cybermaster CD for 8483
I've lost my Cybermaster CD. Can anyone provide a copy to share with me?