Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Should LEGO produce NEW Pirate sets? [plain text version]
*Sigh*, remember when Lego sets were popular without related movies?
4
4

Need construction plans of Lego Police QG of 1995
Hi from France, I bought an lego item on it is the Lego Police QG of 1995. I received it yesterday, i think all pieces are in the box but ... it miss the construction plans. If someone know where i...
1
1

Re: Should LEGO produce more Castle, Pirate, Town and Space sets?
The interesting thing about the Black Seas Barracuda is, a couple of years ago Lego got people to vote which set they'd like most to return. And it just so happened that Black Seas Barracuda got the...
2
2