FA: TRON toys (UK based).

Hi,

I have a whole bunch of TRON goodies up for auction. I'm UK based, so if you're in the UK or Europe, grab them without having to mess about importing them from the US or Japan.

2 new Neca 20th Anniversary Lightcycles (red and blue). 1 new Kubrick TRON toy Set D (+ some bits from Sets B & C). 1 80's Tomytronic TRON LED retro game.

I might also sell my new 4 Neca 20th Ann. action figures (not sure yet - contact me via the auction pages if you're interested).

-- mb

Reply to
mb