Faroese landscape (work in progress)

I am working on a small scene representing a typical Faroese landscape.
There is a narrow country road snaking along the side of a mountain,
crossing a small stream on an even narrower bridge. I hope to add some
birds and sheep to the scene before I am done.
The form is a 16x16 wall-hanger (fridge magnet). (We have a competition
going in Byggepladen.)
Please enjoy the latest snapshot at:

Play well,
Jacob