The Cube

"The Cube" (<http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/By/Huse/Terningen/ ) is the home of an architect. The ground floor is a combined kitchen, dining
room and living room. The second floor hosts the home offices of the architect and his wife. The top floor contains a big bedroom and a bathroom. There is an open view from the upper floors out over the living room.
Play well,
Jacob
--
Red Bird Mark II:
http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Fly/Red_Bird_Mark_II /

Rob

The problem isn't to find time to post here. It is more a matter of finding time to build (other than Duplo). (My wife and I have had a rather time-consuming MOC on our hands since January. ;-)
Play well,
Jacob
--
Formula One Racers (with building instructions):
http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Biler/Formel-1 /