FS: LEGOS

$3,000.00+ or 50lbs of highend legos for sale..
have a few motors, many sizes of tires, technic bars, plates,links, etc
etc..for dirt cheap
Please make any offer via e-mail.
You pay shipping.
Are pics available?
Oogey Boogey wrote:

Yes, Pics can be posted if need be by request only, im not going to spend alot of time on this if no one is really interested in the Legos (Im not for sale which makes me wonder why my "ASL" and if i have pics of myself are online)
BUT YES< i can post some pics.