HTP Invertig 200 for sale like new

Well...I've decided to sell my HTP Invertig 200. I hate to do it, but it just never gets much use and we're thinking about buying a small camper to take the kids camping in so something has to make way.

Invertig 200, 1.5 years old, bought new from Jeff @ HTP. All kids of extras including 3-4 packs of tungstens (different sizes 1% lanthanated)), gas lenses/collets in 4 sizes, extra flexible CK 25' torch lead, CK flexi torch (200 amp air cooled), foot pedal, etc, etc, etc. Probably has under 5 hours of use by me for hobby stuff. Stored in my heated garage under a cover always. Absolutely new condition. I paid around $3000 for the whole works less than 2 years ago. I have the original packagaing for the main unit, etc. manuals, etc. I've only used about one full tungsten so you can see how little it's been used. I have a 60 size tank of helium argon mix, flow valve etc if someone wants to pick it up (tank was just filled at a cost of $27 and has not been used) I have a bunch of filler rod in different sizes in aluminum and steel including some 4170 that I got from Ernie a wile back (I think it's 4170)

Make me an offer...shipping is not cheap as it weighs about 70 pounds for the main unit and then you have all the accessories as well in a second box. This is currently a $2995 retail just for the basic machine and no accessories according to Jeff at HTP.

Please email me at biggziff at hot mail dot com if you have questions. I can provide digital pics to anyone interested in the stuff.

Thanks

James Arnold

4047 for welding cast aluminum.

Reply to