Cat costume woman (series 18 minifigure)

I just bought my first series-18 minifigure, which turned out to be 'cat costume woman'. She's got 2 things to hold: a blue fish and... what? Is it a spatula? A metal-detector?! A transcranial magnetic stimulator?!!

Reply to
marblypup

I haven't see that other thing, but I'm guessing it is one of those cat toys that are essentially something fun at the end of a stick.

Do you have a picture? The only pictures I've seen show just the blue fish.

Elijah

------ something fishy about a blue fish

Reply to
Eli the Bearded

according to

"Her accessory is a teal fish piece."

I don't really see anything besides that on any pictures I have seen of it.

Reply to
John Geoffrey