Cat costume woman (series 18 minifigure)

I just bought my first series-18 minifigure, which turned out to be 'cat costume woman'. She's got 2 things to hold: a blue fish and... what? Is it a spatula? A metal-detector?! A transcranial magnetic stimulator?!!

I haven't see that other thing, but I'm guessing it is one of those cat toys that are essentially something fun at the end of a stick.
Do you have a picture? The only pictures I've seen show just the blue fish.
Elijah ------ something fishy about a blue fish
On 12/04/18 15:55, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

according to https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-collectible-minifigures-series-18-71021-review/
"Her accessory is a teal fish piece."
I don't really see anything besides that on any pictures I have seen of it.