FS: OLD minifigures (no arms/non-moveable legs)

Hello all!

I have 8 of these figures for sale. The set that comes to mind when I see these guys is 1601. None of them have hats. They are all 3 pieces...head, torso, and legs. I have 4 all black, 2 all read, and 2 red torso with blue pants. Anyone interested? I just want to get rid of these!

Brendan snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Duck

pieces...head,

You could try posting to the appropriate group on Lugnet (I think there is a "marketplace" or something). I'm sure you'd find someone there willing to take such old minifigs off your hands. ;-)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

You'd be surprised! ;-)

Reply to
Duck

Oh well. I had this problem years ago with a Znap set I bought on clearance. It was motorized and I really only bought it for the 9V motor, battery box, and wires. I tried to give the Znap pieces away by posting here. I never found a buyer. Perhaps I should try again, now that I see some Lego Train people using these pieces to build bridges.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley