Need directions on for a Tyco cargo ship.

I have remnants of a tyco ship that I really could use info for. Such as how many pieces and which kind. I've looked at several sites but they don't mention
this particular model. The decal that's on the side says CARGO LINES and the brick colors are red, white and black. This model has at least two smoke stacks that I can tell. Thank You. snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com