POLL: What percentage do scalpers/collectors make up?

I'm taking an opinion based poll. What percentage would you say each of these play in the collectible toy buying market? (Both currently and in the recent past, where we witnessed the late nineties toy boom).

COLLECTORS = ? SCALPERS = ? CHILDREN (newbies) = ? RANDOM BUYERS = ? DAMAGED (unclaimed/sent back to the company) = ?

So your account of the market, NOW and THEN. Remember to have your percentages add up to a 100. If you want to list any reasoning on how you came up with your numbers, that'd be interesting too. Thanks,

- GREG

Reply to
EctoJedi1