What make?

I just bought this unusual looking small genny (14" wide x 20" tall) on e-bay, mainly because it was cheap & I've never seen anything like it before!

There is no maker's name at all, it has two 13 amp sockets & has a voltmeter that cover 230 volt range. Any ideas???

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Kim: That's in Merseyside! or do you have a 'Plan B' ?

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Its got Honda all over it design wise.

Reply to
campingstoveman

You're of to Merseyside then Kim - So if were to bid on that incomplete root cutter?!!!!!!!!!

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Hard to tell from the tiny pictures but looks like it might be based on an outboard motor.

Reply to
crn

Quite a bit north of Merseyside, actually. But one of Regia's Group Leaders lives not 5 minutes from the vendor who has agreed to drop it off at his place on Sunday.

Next Sunday we will both be at the AGM of our professional body (the National Association of Re-enactment Societies) where he is representing Regia's interests and I am on the Exec as PRO. It's - comfortingly enough - at the National Motorcycle Museum off the M42.

November is busy, busy, busy for me!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

I'm guessing, but it has a Kawasaki air about it to me. It is small, so not of high output but I've never seen anything quite like it. Worth £13 no matter what!

Regards,

Kim >

Reply to
kimsiddorn