Updated FAQ or other basic info?

Is there anywhere? Like where is the LEGO hobby activity on the net? This group?

Reply to
Anssi Porttikivi

rec.toys.lego is not the most active place.

Lugnet (news://news.lugnet.com/) is more active.

But unfortunately most of the activity seems to have moved to pure web forums.

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

Agreed. There are different web based forums depending on your interests. I'm fairly active (reading and commenting) in the Classic Space .com website's forum. I occasionally lurk on the LDraw website's forums.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley