Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Charlemagne
I suppose most of you can identify this scene: not, here?s the first hint: ?I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne. ?Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky.?? There are a few...

Seagulls (minifig scale)
I am looking for some inspiration for building flying seagulls for a minifig scene. So far I've found this sitting seagull in minifig scale: own attempts at flying seagulls are these two: anybody...
6
6

Lugnet down?
I can't get through to Lugnet today. Is this a planned down-time? Is it just be me, who can't get through? Play well, Jacob

Lego Reviews
Hi everyone!! I just joined your group and I wanted to let everyone know that I do Lego Reviews on YouTube. Here's a link to one of my most recent videos. It's the Lego Star Wars Tantive IV 10198...

Exhibition in Lem, Denmark
Members of Byggepladen are planning a LEGO exhibition in Lem-Hallen Saturday 11th June. Play well, Jacob

Microfig truss bridge
Couldn't resist the bricks this morning: well, Jacob

BrickCon 2010
BrickCon: Tales of the Brick Adult Fans Of LEGO=99 Convention September 30th - October 3rd, 2010 Seattle Center Exhibition Hall Seattle, Washington USA is the time to register for BrickCon 2010,...

Lego Tower Destroyed!
Here's a cool lego tower destruction video: Kid Matthew destroys a huge Lego tower with his bat. More destruction: Lego Tower 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFWu1ImIGQ Lego Tower 3 -...

Fire Brigade for 149.99 until Aug15 in catalog
I've never posted before but I just had a happy accident when ordering the Fire Brigage Set. In the summer 2010 catalog for CANADA there is a typo of 149.99 for this set instead of 199.99! On page 27...

Lego Clone Factory/Droid Factory?
My 6 yr. old nephew has a birthday coming up and he's really into legos. He was saying there was a star wars lego set called "clone factory" or "droid factory" and that the set spins and puts the...
2
2

Lego-Shopping in Austria
Hello, if you want to buy Lego online at and live in Austria, you're welcome in my new Shop http://www.BrickVienna.com
4
4

TV SHOW LOOKING FOR LEGO COLLECTORS!
We=92re currently casting married couples for a new fun entertainment show on Channel 7. I=92m looking to find someone who is an avid Lego collector, and their partner does not share their enthusiasm!...

Looking for RC lego docs, stuff
In the next couple of months I would like to own at least one good lego RC car and/or truck. I already own a nitro racer but don't like it because it because of the very small controller and also the...

LEGOCL!CK
(Toy Whimsy) - The folks over at LEGO have a new, and very cool, website called LEGOCL!CK. Billed as a "LEGO Social Media Tool" it is a place to bring LEGO fans together to swap ideas and hear more...

For Sale: Lego sets (liquidating collection) - Technic, Mindstorms, Star Wars, and more!
I'm liquidating my collection of legos on ebay. No reserves on any of these auctions! Includes a huge lot of technic and mindstorms sets, including the massive Mobile Crane (set#: 8421) Also included...