ALOA Convention Who's coming???

Who, here, is coming to the convention next week?

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Not this time around. One of these moons...

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

I've been considering it, but I could only make it up there for one of the weekend days. Not sure if I could enough out of it that way to justify the long-ass car ride :).

--A

Reply to
Absinthe

email me (remove anti-spam stuff)

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Not this time-Anybody have any idea when it will be in Chicago? Not long drive for me.

Reply to
goma865

I think next year

Reply to