Auto battery

If you disconnect auto battery do you lose radio and other settings? Do you lose transponder code? What other memory settings will I lose? Thank you

Reply to
William S. Gilman

Depends on the car, but usually yes. Check your owners manual.

No.

What other memory settings will I lose? Thank you

? Check your manual.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

GM's you just 'stole the radio'.. CERTAIN GM model if you disconnect the battery to remove the air bag, you just screwed up the computer, to the point it MUST be replaced..

the auto trannys act funny till they relearn how you drive, too

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

So many questions, so few answers.