Biometric Fingerprint and Face Keyless Entry for Home!

Wow! Didn't know that. Please disregard that message.
However we are looking for licensed locksmiths throughout the country to install the lock and door hardware that our controllers use to open the door. Mag lock experience is a plus.
Reply to
Triniti
that's all and good but does this look like a Usenet want ads group ? try alt.iamanewbeeandwilllearn
g'day
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline