Corbin 2401 - SD Locks

Understand Corbin is having a problem with their supply chain and have a need for a sizeable quantity of replacement locks.

Anyone have a horde of these willing to sell or know of a good alternate ??

Single nozzle dual custody - sometimes called single horn - dual custody.

Pls advise ... thx//

Reply to
Homer J

whats the footprint? anything else same bolt pattern?

got 2-3 suppliers down here in the states, that may know....

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Thx Shiva - same as a Diebold or Mosler SD door, most of them are old Chubb Mosler Taylor vintage or older. They are hinged on the RH side - opening from left to right.

From my main supplier they advise they have enough for emergency stock replacement only - we're looking to do several hundreds of nests due to unclaimed or unpaid rentals .....

Any help would be appreciated ... regards, HJ

Reply to
Homer J