CPR in progress

V fib! Post immediately!

Oh, no! The group has gone flatline! Start CPR!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

lol..

ok, funny thing.. my REGULAR customers are dying for lack of work themselves.. then got a call to a place-worked 3 hours and handed them a bill for a bit over $900.. and since, the jobs I been called to are fewer number wise, but a lot higher $ wise than have been in the last 6 months. things are changing..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me