Cracking those pesky master combo locks.

coward ? I would love the opertunity for you to step to my face and call me that ray.

behind an anonymous

ray, if you had half a brain you would know who I am as much as you ran your mouth on the phone to me and then hung up like the childish jerk that you are ? besides you have NEVER asked me to identify myself. you just ran your mouth about the "anonymous mask" (its to guard against spam ray) does it now ring a bell in your half a brain ? oh yea, I am an X-customer of yours from back in the late 80's from NW Louisiana. go check your records and figure it out yourself.

to leave my name

identify yourself to

can't do ray ! for your information, this is an open forum ray. I am just stating facts about 'YOU' that I have expierenced firsthand. my point is to put up a "heads up" about your pis-poor attitude towards your customers when they have to deal with you on the phone. they should be able to make an educated desision whether they want to deal with your rude attitude. there is NOTHING wrong with my motives ray. its your attitude that brings all the negetive towards you. the hundreds of other folks that have voiced the same negetive opinion of you can't be all wrong. you really need a clue ray !

people like

you really think that a troll that uses the name "somesmartass" annoys me ? your the one that annoys me ray.

and your a non-controlling little jerk ray !

this newsgroup who

no one empowers me ray. also, there are a hell of a lot more than a half-dozen professionals here with negetive feelings towards you.

like

so you think all the folks on this group and the hunfreds that can also be found by searching google, "make locksmiths look like jerks to the general public" ? they dislike you because of their negetive expierences with you ray. keep looking for that clue..

got one ray. you should try it yourself sometimes ray.

Reply to
Key

thanks for filling in the blanks :-) this just had to be reposted !

Reply to
Key

I often wondered when this dude (Ray) was going to finally start complaining that you (Keyman) was a thorn in his side.

He finally comes to this group after lurking I'm sure to tell us his side of the conflict between you and him and the other people that delt with him and what does he do?; He shows his pie hole and proves your point!

He has no class in dealling with customers. Since where is it written that all locksmiths are computer literate and all computer people know how to be a locksmith? His reasoning is flawed. You said so. You saved me the hasstle of dealing with him and now that I see his response to the post here I do believe you 100% and I am glad I listened to you. Keep up the good work. Before he came here I only believed you about 99% that he was scum.

To you Ray: The reason you charge big money for software is because you need to charge for the development, distrubution, lawyers, and all the other things including software support to (all people), not just people that know the difference between a bit and a byte.

I think if you stick to the development side and let Steve sell your stuff in general you will be much better off unless you learn to be more diplomatic than you are now in the future. I will never buy your software and I tell everyone I meet that your software is good but you suck as a person.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

On the topic of toilets............ Man I believe in karma! Our friend in Kissimee is going to be reincarnated back as a urinal puck. THEN watch a lineuup of locksmiths all taking their turn relieving themselves on him. There is no doubt that he has crossed ALOT of guys in a SERIOUS way. Met a fella that bought something of his in North Dakota a few years ago and HE SWORE and crossed his heart that if HE EVER met Ray in person he would bitch slap him crazily. He was TREMBLING and had such vitriolic opinions that it caused me think BIG TIME of EVER purchasing from him. Thankfully, I use Instacode! Scary thing was this locksmith was a very cogent individual and not some lunatic fringe fella. Ray has about the same class as a can of Deviled Ham.

Reply to
Darren Ingleson

Not true Key. Ray's done that to sooooo many folks there's no way he could possibly remember you. The only reason he's still in business is from newbies that think they might get a deal. It doesn't take long to learn about a jerk and move on to better quality.

Ray seems so concerned about people "slandering" him. lol. Pot - kettle - black. Look at all the referrals he gets from "satisfied customers". NOT!! At least there's some basis for what's said about good ol' Ray. I'll never have anything possitive to say about this dunderhead.

Reply to
MThomas859

Hmmm... Makes me think...

Maybe in addition to slamming this guy, you guys should put up more alternatives for his software as well.

I haven't checked out Instacode

Reply to
Aegis

start complaining

I hope I will always be a "thorn in his side". he brought this all on his self. he should have treated me and others like customers are suppose to be treated. if he wern't such a jerk, he would have realized this on his own and changed his ways.

tell us his side of

delt with him and

point!

yea he did prove my point.

is it written that

people know how to be

me and the hundreds of others can't be all wrong.

response to the post here

Keep up the good

that he was scum.

its too bad that so many had to learn the hard way.

g'day Glen

Reply to
Key

put up more

we use Genericode. never had the first problem with support. really never even had to even call support.

my2

Reply to
Key

TreSkat - that would be "the shit" in French right...

Enough of this crap! You have thrown the gauntlet down ...

As a certified locksmith and 12 year software engineer, it will be my pleasure to create a complete locksmith offering. Mastering (hold and vary/progressive, direct), cores and cylinders, key control, inventory, ordering and invoicing - the whole smear for $100.00.

I should have this ready in about 6 months. I'm just tired of all the crap and the high costs of performing quality services. We are trying to perform a service that involves trustworthiness, reliability and conservation.

In trying to perform our duties to the best of our ability, we have had to put up with support vendors that believe that they hold a vertical market by the balls - so those vendors can just lick mine!

I will report progress at least monthly, take input whenever my fellow locksmith have cool ideas (no smack, only locksmiths trying to do their job please) and work out how to release it when near completion.

We can talk idea input, beta testing or new features - but only with locksmiths that would benefit.

Thanks, David Kramer

Reply to
TyrrGremlin

Why even use bolt cutters if you want to be silent? These locks are fairly easy to manipulate... even ones you can't shim.

Leo Boyd II Boyd's Lock & Key

Reply to
Leo Boyd II