Joe Consumer" <Joe Consumer.net

From: "Joe Consumer" <Joe Consumer@Joe Consumer.net>

Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing Subject: Crooked locksmiths Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:47:00 -0400 Lines: 13 Message-ID: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de X-Trace: news.uni-berlin.de Fjv0C8R6FaQKY+PXH2unQATiS8+nyqCukVFpfJ4xqwsqeLLM6G X-Received-Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:57:20 PDT

Why is it all you trolls always post from groups.google or newserver: uni-berlin.de ???

So you are admitting to several criminal acts: (a.) Larceny (felonious if over $250); (b.) Speeding; (c.) Driving as so to endanger; (d.) Fraud (by entering into an agreement [verbally over the phone] for some type of service KNOWING you have no intention to fulfill the agreement); (e.) Deceptive practices

So you seriously think that admitting to doing all of those bad thing will really have other people believeing the trash you spout forth about honest locksmiths ???

I bet you don't even have the balls to respond to this... So please don't pollute this group with your bullshit made up situations and then brag that you are immune to both common sense and applicable laws of the land, as that attitude will catch up to you some day soon and it will be an event that you could sell tickets to people to watch as it will be entertaining when you are cut down a few notches by a police officer somewhere... So why not just go find a bridge to troll from and drive your VETTE off of it, and leave this group alone...

Evan the Maintenance Man

Reply to
Evan

Not being a troll I cannot say conclusively however I would guess for the same reason that thousands of others do:

It's free you idiot.

Oh NO!! I screwed up!! I'm sure the cops will be kicking in the door at any second. Shit!!!! Oh wait.........the statute of limitations has run. Boy that was a close one!!!!

Oooooh you're right. I've done such baaaad baaaad things. You're such a little dweeb. Besides they don't need to. There's plenty of confirmation like the post I responded to for example.

ROFLMGDFAO The balls? It doesn't require any balls to respond to a little boot licker like you. What are you going to do little boy? Post again and embarass yourself?

So please don't

I am completely immune to any law regarding the incident. As far as calling up my jerk off locksmith friend and running him around tonight I will do that from a payphone.

as that

Oooooooo such a clever little boy.

Of course you are just the person to take advice from, a babbling maintenance man, wannabe locksmith who can't get a girlfriend.

Reply to
Joe Consumer" <Joe Consumer.net

one onetime charge

charge would be

the bill. I just

probably picking

This moron even

there for about a

really opened it

still call this

last time was about

I'll probably give

he also made the mistake of not getting your drivers license and license plate first. if you would have ran on me I would have perused you legally.

Reply to
Key

Okay Mr. Consumer, which was it? Did he pick rubber out of his clothes or chase you in his van? If you "peeled out" and he wasn't in the van yet, it's not likely he caught up with you. Evan forgot to include your admissions of"harassing phone calls," yet another crime.

*plonk*
Reply to
C B George

So you. got to drive mommys chevette for the night , Does she know what you were doing?

Reply to
todd