Curtis Cam's Chart

I looking for info on which cam's to use on car's i have have look all over.

Reply to
ronnie diaz

call curtis, they sent me one out years back, OR their local rep should have one.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Reply to
ronnie diaz

my chart is several years old.. search the web for Curtis industries, and their web site is a BITCH to find.. you are warned.. they are a branch of someone else, and whoever designed their front page should be whipped with a lot of computers-its NOT user friendly.

try the 800 phone books, see if they are listed there.

maybe

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Curtis is now Barnes Distribution

There is a starting point, you should be able to find a number in the "Contact Us" section.

-- A

Reply to
Absinthe