Curtis Clippers

How many different cams and carriages are there? Also if you own one how many different sets did you buy for it? Do you feel the convenience of having the cutter right there instead of the van is worth the dough?

Reply to
Jimmy F.

3 ford 5 GM (2 GM(6 and 10 cut), and 3 GEO) 2 Chrysler (pre 93, and post 93 -both double sided)

couple of odd ones.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I toyed with the idea of buying a #15 back when it was about $300 for a clipper and one set. I decided I needed the exercise more. Good decision. I still need the exercise.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon