Development for automatic key cutters

Hello,
I am working on a key control software system to manage master systems and
cores, keys and key issuance.
I would very much like to support automatic key cutting machines (HPC,
Framon, etc.) but none of the manufacturers seem to be forthcoming with
serial interface command structures (they sell their own software...).
Does anyone know where I might obtain development details for coding to
support these key cutting machines?
Thanks in advance for any useful responses.
David
Reply to
TyrrGremlin
Reverse Engineer... Buy their software, capture the serial stream and decode it...
Reply to
Aegis