Used HPC Codemax

We just purchased a used Codemax machine with out a manual. We have ordered one but would like to start using it now. The problem is that it is too far out of adjustment for the mechanical depth adjustment to compensate. Does anyone know how to adjust it within the programming?

Thanks, Brett

Reply to
Action

manual. We have ordered

that it is too far

compensate. Does

you can send it to HPC and have it refurbished. the cost is reasonable. talk with your supplier. they should be able to act as middle man for ya.

my2

Reply to
Key

Thanks I'll give 'em a call.

Reply to
Action

just sent my 1200 to HPC a couple of months ago. good that one of my employees had one I could use. it took about three weeks to get it back. works like a new machine now.

g'day

Reply to
Key