Used HPC Codemax

We just purchased a used Codemax machine with out a manual. We have ordered
one but would like to start using it now. The problem is that it is too far
out of adjustment for the mechanical depth adjustment to compensate. Does
anyone know how to adjust it within the programming?
Thanks,
Brett
Reply to
Action
manual. We have ordered
that it is too far
compensate. Does
you can send it to HPC and have it refurbished. the cost is reasonable. talk with your supplier. they should be able to act as middle man for ya.
my2
Reply to
Key
just sent my 1200 to HPC a couple of months ago. good that one of my employees had one I could use. it took about three weeks to get it back. works like a new machine now.
g'day
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline