Faking out Larry locksmith some more

OK the last time we left larry Locksmith the rip off artist he was riding around aimlessly in the country in the dead of night looking for two hot girls that didn't exist who were locked out of their car that also didn't exist. Well I decided that even that f*ck would be smart enough not to do anymore late night servcie calls for a while so today I ran him on the bogus jobs during the day. One 20 miles out of town. I figure I have wasted to date about 20 hours worth of this fuckwits time minimum. Remember that before you rip off your next customer. It just might be me Joe Consumer, and then your ass is mine.

Reply to
Joe Consumer" <Joe