Gun safe handle has some "play"

I have found a nice safe at a local sporting goods store.

It's 50% off becasue it has scratches on the back and one side, which does not bother me.

However, the handle to open the safe is loose and has lots of play compraed to a new safe. It's been a floor model for a year, and just got loose over time.

Is this something that can be fixed? I save about $900 on the cost, but I want to make sure the loose handle is fixable. It;s a Browning Medalion if that matters.

Reply to
Bill Muirhead

side, which does

of play compraed

just got loose over

the cost, but I

Browning Medalion if

sure it is fixable. contact your local locksmith that offers safe work. you want to get this repaired before you get locked out of the safe. (will save you a high dollar lockout fee plus repair)

g'day

Reply to
Key

Where are you located? maybe we can recommend someone close you can repair the container.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML