Happy Holidays to All...

May the blessings of Jesus Christ reside on you and your family. As we enjoy the few remaining freedoms in the United States. Let us give thanks to God that the early pioneers left England to seek religious freedom. That they may worship how and where they desired. And may we give thanks that capitalism was finally tried. With a low tax load, and some industry, the economy boomed.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
To name a few, blessings include health, wisdom, faith, love, tolerance, and a sense of peace.
Folks have been making inaccurate predictions for many thousands of years. Doesn't surprise me to have another one go wrong.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Most appreciate your good wishes and intentions, others are still seeking tolerance and a sense of peace.
Thanks, and best wishes to you and yours as well!
David
Reply to
BogusID
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FoQgf.18935$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
that was sufficient.. --snip the rest---
g'day
Reply to
"Key
Lightenup Francis. I'm not the one promoting the "following" of any religion in my sig.
How anybody can "thank" an unseen benefactor is beyond me.
Reply to
billb
Let us give thanks to God
well, what you have to realize is that they set up NEW fucking bogus religions for people to spend money on.
RELIGION IS 'ONE' THING, SOMETHING THAT THE PROMOTERS HOPE YOU WILL SPEND MONEY ON.
That's all folks.
Reply to
billb

Site Timeline