Help!

I am trying to open a Major Safe Co. Floor safe Model # T 648. I have a combination, but it does not seem to be working. I just bought the house and found the safe in the bottom of a closet. If someone could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it.

Reply to
censure

Turn the dial to the left at least 4 times stopping on the first number. Turn the dial to the right to the second number 3 times. Turn the dial to the left to the third number 2 times. Turn the dial to the right until it stops.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Reply to
censure