I'm waiting for an answer.

Why do locksmiths rip people off? Oh wait.....there aren't any real locksmiths here to answer. Only wannabe little boys like Evan the maintenance punk. Poor little Evan I hurt his feelings he took his ball and went home. ROFLMFAO.

Reply to
Joe the Disgruntled Consumer" <Joe the disgruntled

What you consider "ripoff", we might understand to be a fair price for our training and experience. What you consider to be a fair price, we would likely veiw as "trying to get the job for free".

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin -- Why bother? Stop taking the bait, or just say, "Here kitty, kitty, kitty".

Mike Thomas Lock & Key For an email list discussion of locksmith related marketing concepts join us:

MThomas859

STOP FEEDING THEM!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Never know which lurkers out there will learn some thing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Youve already posted for all of us how the f*ck you do your jobs. Kick in the f****ng door and charge for a lockout call.

Reply to