ILCO Typo

2004-2005 Aveo lists in the 2005 ILCO KBD as DW05RAP. The correct number is DW04RAP.

Just passing it on.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

I am getting to where I dont think MUCH of Ilco AT ALL any more.. too many mistakes.. they have grown too big.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Actually the other way around from what my supplier says. Aparently, they got rid of many people who actually had "knowledge of keyblanks" years ago-Downsizing.

Reply to
goma865

right.. too much expense-cut the overhead.. wuups-there went the knowledge..

I called them once on a key machine.. they claimed it wasnt theirs, and had NO parts..

remember the one that took 2 round plates? a 'code machine'? i got one that also has capability of copying-but, their words-they never made it..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--