Independent Lock Co Duplimatic 2 S?

I cannot find any information on the Independent Lock Co Duplimatic. I have a box full of key machine parts that I want to find out if I have all the pieces to, but no information.

It's really old, I assume.

Reply to
MonkeyWithATypewriter.com

Contact Randy Main at

(800) 352-1773

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

I can send you a picture of what it looks like assembled, and a complete parts list with illustrations if that would help you. E-Mail me.

Leon Rowell

M> I cannot find any information on the Independent Lock Co Duplimatic. I

Reply to
Leon Rowell

I tried listing it on eBay but they removed it. Stupid. It's not even together.

I don't know how much it's worth, but it's for sale on my website here:

MonkeyWithATypewriter.com