just do it .... drill .

well ....just to let you guys know.... No locksmith , no picks , no help so.... I got the drill , and now I'm doing.... (you know that guy with payphone questions...) so I will let you know the damage.....

Reply to
MTEIXEIRA65

BTDT as well.. was not fun..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Hello Guys ! FIRST LOCK is all done! ! NO DAMAGE to the case... I had to drill a little bit and Bang the lock, and it is done! LUCKY ? maybe.... Now I have to think what to do with the second lock.... Shiva could you tell me what is ( BTDT ? ) See you later !

Reply to
MTEIXEIRA65

been there, done that

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Ummmm OK BTDT.....another one for my book... Thanks again.

Reply to
MTEIXEIRA65