Keyless entry...........

Isn't that one of the code questions to access a web page?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

yes it is ;/

trying to get into TNL to see if I could discuss and better understand the graphing approach to cracking the mosler 3 wheel lock I bought to play with. however I don't have all the books and whatnot that locksmiths have

Reply to
fugi

snipped-for-privacy@myoffice.net.au

share

techniques

chanel

for

be

or

real

Is

effort

they

locksmith.

people

but

open

which bitting

again, "giving the bitting is also not normally given on this open forum."

Reply to
Key

believe so... "fugi" may be trying to get into a private forum.

Reply to
Key

of corse I am, nobody will talk about it here.

Reply to
fugi

I notice you don't name any. Try calling up a plumber for free do it yourself tips and see how far you get. A mechanic? LOL.

That's easily available. Not for free AFAIK but if you took 5 minutes, 10 at the most to due a rudimentary search on logical keywords you would have a source (at least one), which will provide economical code info. I wish I'd known about it before I invested a lot more. Don't believe me? Do the search if you honestly can't find it I will tell you where to go.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

It doesn't even get to that point. The statement that other professions do is pretty sketchy on it's own. Nobody likes to just hand out free trade or professional advice to somebody just because they ask. People who want to know should be willing to invest some time,effort, and money or they really don't want to know very bad.

I think he's trying to throw that out as something that's not available to the public, which for good or bad he's wrong about. BTW isn't that a TNT or some other site password?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Why should we give you for free what we had to pay for? What have you to offer in return? Don't be lazy. Don't be cheap. Go and find the information which as memory serves is some locksmith sites password (a bad idea in my opinion if they want to achieve much access control). You mistake the fact that something is not available to you instantly and for free for meaning that it is unavailable.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Yes. TNL I think.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

At least you are honest about why you want it.

The graph is simply a visual representation of the irregularities in the wheels surface which if correctly drawn from the contact points you are reading on the dial will drasticly narrow down where the gates are. You should make sure you are not working with a manipulation resistant lock or you will get nowhere fast.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

IT, gunsmiths, and YES mechanics to name a few. I charge $120/hr min 2 hours for service or consulting, however I give free info online. and more free service then I should... usually when you show interest in something people will tend to help you along, not call you a criminal.

Reply to
fugi

You will likely be dissapointed with what they will talk about there. Information given you if at all will assume knowledge on your part that you may well not have. Afterall it is a professional locksmith forum. The information you want has been very public domain for years. Look for a book called techniques of safe and vault manipulation. The name is something of an exageration since as I recall it only really covers the S&G 6730 but the technique is applicable to others as well. There is detailed informaion on graphing wheels.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

what, it only takes a trained professional 6 hours to get it.. :D

Reply to
fugi

serriously do any of you know how to use IRC? would sometimes be a better medium. Efnet #locksmithing

Reply to
fugi

I may have missed it but AFAIK no one has called you a criminal and people here do give free help all the time, there are just limits on what it will be depending upon who is responding to you.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

there was one book I was looking for forgot the name.. there was a second edition of it too. anyhow the original was out of print and I can't find it anywhere. actually I could order it from this one site but it was like $150 or so.

Reply to
fugi

people assume you're up to no good. Like with firearms I'll send someone blueprints to a full-auto sear and installation for an AK, even though it's illegal to convert one for most poeple. reason I do is that it's curiosity and should be free information without people questioning your intent. besides, it's much easier to buy an already illegal full-auto AK than it is to spend 6 hours fabricating and installing parts. it's like picking vs using a brick in the window thing.

Reply to
fugi

He just admitted as much.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, there is a message there, skippy. We aren't going to help you hack websites, either. Just cause you have a computer doesn't mean that you're entitled to trade information.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That makes you a hacker. In illegitimate intruder into a private computer forum.

I rate hackers slightly below spammers. Honey and maple syrup, anyone?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon