Keyless entry...........

"fugi", you aren't even trying get my point. you were trying to get someone here to help you HACK into the TNL forum that is really their for National Lock subscribers and professionals in this trade. true, Marc has some weak protection and maybe he really doesn't care who actually gets into his forum. you just couldn't handle it when someone called you on it. also, there is no need to resort to the use of profane language to make your point.

we should (for groups sake) agree that we will probably never agree on this subject and move on.

Reply to
Key