Keyless entry...........

made no sense...

Reply to
fugi

umm. asking a question isn't 'hacking' a website. what kinda bullshit is this?

Reply to
fugi

and it was necessary for you to post this? and top post at that..

Reply to
fugi

Marc already knows of his attempts.

Reply to
Key

wrote

page?

so that makes it ok in your mind to hack into a private forum. just blew getting any respect or advice from me for sure.

Reply to
Key

wrote

page?

about there.

your part that you may

forum. The information

book called

something of an

S&G 6730 but the

detailed informaion on

but he wants the info for free !

Reply to
Key

kinda bullshit

duh.... it a private locksmith forum. are you really that dense ?

Reply to
Key

$120/hr

info

when you

along, not

no one called you a criminal. also, no one here knows you personally. you could say anything and in fact be a criminal.

Reply to
Key

you serriously need to look up the term 'hack' and stop being such a c*ck.

Reply to
fugi

criminals don't advertise their firearm collection online.

Reply to
fugi

being such

no, you need to look up the term 'hack'

Hack / Informal. To use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network: hacked into the company's intranet.

key words being "unauthorized access" do try and keep up..

Reply to
Key

charge

free

you

but they do come here trying to get defeating instructions.

Reply to
Key

the word you want is cracker

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

So if I call up to one of the locations you admin and say something like: Hi Mary the customer service agent this is Joe Blow Mr Fuji's assistant and there seems to be some unusual log activity on your account we need your logon password to check into that." That's not attempted hacking or more appropriately an attempt to crack the system in question?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Why not? Who knows who you are, or that you are a criminal if in fact that were the case?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Do a search on the name I gave you. It is inexpensive and available to everyone and has been since the 80's at least. It covers basic manipulation and graphing the wheels. The info in it is good.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I know. That's the thing. For good or bad all the info is out there, so it isn't even a question of it being kept a secret. People are just either to lazy or cheap to look for and or pay for it. Fugi if you want the book you will have to buy it. I'm not going to type out the entire procedure for graphing wheels and manipulation here although I will say I consider manipulation to be almost a nonissue with regard to illegal entry to anything but maybe a sentry and even then it's still probably a non-issue.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

As to the gun thing agreed. You wouldn't even get me to argue that there should be any special licensing for full auto weapons. Truth be known in most hands they are less deadly than the same weapon in a semiauto configuration since it takes running considerable ammo through one on full auto to become proficient at controlling the weapon.

As to an illegal conversion, which I understand you are not neccesarily advocating, why not just pay the tax stamp and buy a legal pre may 84 gun? What are they now 3K-5K or something like that for the 7.62? That's nothing compared to lost income due to doing time in federal prison for possesion of an unregistered machine gun. Although it might seem like a lot if you consider that a case of them on the international arms markets probably goes for less. That's what gun owners in the US get though for political inaction. Also people need to be careful with regard to possesion of actual full auto parts and a firearm they will function in as the BATF may well call that possesion of a machinegun.

The brick analogy is really not relevant to all physical security defeats. The

10 cut Ford thing comes to mind. Considering the potential results of a car being stolen especially when a police chase ensues I don't think that's something everyone really needs to know. Then again it would be a non-issue if such a god awful weak lock hadn't been used in the first place.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere

yea dude, computer programming, not f****ng asking some c*ck a question about bitting in a newsgroup.

key words being "computer programming" do try and keep up..

Reply to
fugi

you never took the time to ask, you just assumed I want information to commit crimes.

Reply to
fugi