lock picks

it was a quote from one of bushes cronies.

Reply to
billb

That is exactly what i am trying to avoid Buying a load of stuff i dont need

Thanks for all the help folks I am sure it will take some considerable time to learn even rudimentry picking on the simpler locks but i just love a challenge.

So i will now go a hunting for the simple novas pick set from HPC

I am in the UK so hope its available here.

Reply to
grom-it

smart move...

depends on the effort you put into it..

good choice. or you can make your own.

if you are leagally allowed to carry a pick set ? maybe one of the UK smiths, that frequent this group, will help ya ?

g'luck to ya

Reply to
Key

Usually the shops offer a number of sets, five or six of them, the more picks the more expensive; I would recommend not the smallest set, but the second one from the collection usually is perfect for beginners.

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS