Can an 8 pin picker (TPC-LRB) harm a Changematic lock?

I was trying to open a machine for a client that lost his keys, (having no luck, by the way) and then I realized it was one of the locks that allow for

8 different keys.

Is there any possible way I might have reset the "key code"? Could the type of lock be the reason I'm having no success using the tool?

Reply to
Dave Wallen