Master 5401 key storage lock

Hi, All !
I run a rental management business and I use many Master model 5401
wall-mounted key storage locks (like this:
?product_number=5401&numbersearch.x=14&numbersearch.y=10&sub_cat_id=D5401&template=app ). Lately, I faced an epidemy of lost combinations, and
I had to replace 3 of those boxes (receipe: pry off using a medium-
size crow bar, hoping that the entire wall won't snatch off the house
in the process).
At $40 a piece, they're worth some effort saving, don't you think?
MasterLock co say they can't do nothing for customer-set combinations,
and my local locksmith found nothing better than to suggest I try all
10,000 combinations...
Does anyone have a better suggestion?
Sub-question: does anyone know of combination key storage locks that
have a physical override key?
TIA.
Pierre.
Reply to