Miles Osborn X-4

Great Newsgroup, my first time posting.

Does any one have depth and spacing information for Miles Osborn X-4 safety deposit box locks renter side. Guard side information would also be helpful. The renter side blank number is ILCO MN3.

Thank you,

Ed Jasper

Reply to
Nyberg Lock Company

curious question? WHY?

I can get the locks already keyed to the banks key....you needing to change the other side for what reason? they are so 'cheap' why bother??? just curious?

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

Yes, we replace these locks. But it would be helpful to have the information so that I can repair worn keys or keys that have too many generations.

Thanks

Ed Jasper

Reply to
Nyberg Lock Company

ok... will look if its in my lists....

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

the company that makes the locks # is 1800-334-6060

Reply to
todd