Nisan Stanza

Can anyone verify the bittings for a 91 Nissan Stanza door key - I have a code of X0910, but am rapidly running out of blanks - Sticker # found in glove box - Am running out of patience with the Curtis clippers, cams & carriages.

Thanks, LJ Lavoie - RL

Reply to
LJ

out of

patience

bittings are not given out on this open forum. check you email...

Reply to
"Keyman

running

of

too bad ya hid you're true email. you would have you're info by now...

Reply to
"Keyman

I thought about something right after this was posted, but I thought with no reply after keyman tried I figured the problem was solved.. what I thought was if he wanted the bitting to be verified he should of listed the bitting he was trying and the code. then we could of said weather or not he was cutting the correct code. instead of leaving it wide open by just saying verify code xxxx... you know like x1234 is 12345678 and x1235 is 12345677 so we know he's legit right? oh well... I'm surprised he just can't call another locksmith in the area and ask him to verify his cuts.. or like hpc's hotline or where ever he bought his code books or software from. rc.. well for the customers sake I hope this guy figured it out.. damn easy impression anyway.. IMHO

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

kind of

suggested he already

I tried to send him a mail to check him out but "LJ"'s had a fake address.

Reply to
"Keyman