OT...HEY KEY...

you get Locksmith Ledger? if you DONT.. email me.. got gossip --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

no, haven't taken it in years. used to but the content went to more advertising than useful articles.

Reply to
Key

I dropped them a couple of years ago (when Signus(sp?) took them over). Last month they sent me a free, one year trial subscription.

So, Shiva, what's the "gossip"?

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

give me an email.. its mildly interesting, 2 little things in Ledger..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

looks like the hurricane still might miss him. what a shame :-)

Reply to
Key

weather channel guy just made a prediction, tomorrow night or tue, it will turn NORTH and hit Georgia. miss florida, except for the pan handle

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

night or

except for

figures ! the jerk used to be in the panhandle...

Reply to
Key

Funny, I didn't even have to email Shiva to get the gist.

Watch out Key, that storm might crawl up your neck of the woods. If it hits New Orleans it will wipe it out. It's ten feet under sea level anyway. They keep saying it'll turn but the tracking maps keep going further west.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

probably not one of them huh ? the world knows I will always hate that sucker with every fiber of my being. now everyone knows for sure :-)

he also has some info about slide lock (Z-Tool) also.

woods.

I am a little over 250 milers inland. don't believe it will come this far north. if it does ? it will be the first. this is a big sucker !!!

under sea level anyway.

so true. New Orleans is NOT a good place to be in Louisiana. its only a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

going further west.

I am with ya there... I have seen hurricanes do some strange things once in the Gulf.

Reply to
Key

latest guess says it will come through about 200 miles east of me and i am in the MIDDLE of the country.. it has the lowest barometer reading ever.. for a hurricane --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

WTF would an old broken down wannabe f****ng locksmith like that shit for brains Key do with the locksmith ledger?

Reply to
getlouttatherekeyandgetarealfuckinghouse

Told ya he didnt f****ng get it.

Reply to
getlouttatherekeyandgetarealfuckinghouse

"getlouttatherekeyandgetarealfuckinghouse" snipped-for-privacy@trailerssuck.com trolled in message

---snip the troll--- also kindly watch your language on this group. this group doesn't deserve such troll-boy. ah yea ? Plonk !!

Reply to
Key