OT.. HEY KEY

hope you arent in New Orleans.. or hope you are gone from the city.. they are expecting the hurricane to hit some time there and flood most of it, it seems..10 feet below sea level is not good..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

nah, I am 280 miles (straight line) north west.

I never really understood why anyone would live below sea level in a hurricane prone area..

thanks for the thought

Reply to
Key

DFW area?

Ralph

Reply to
Pumper Hinkle

Probably Dallas / Fort Worth area. Two cities in Texas that are considered to be one metropolitan area.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf