Raise Prices

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:h4HRe.72965$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
we already raised out trip charge 10 bucks. may have to go higher???
Reply to
Key
yah, but your basic is probably higher than whats charged up around me.. $25 for the big city, INSIDE the city.. more at night, and buck 50 a mile away from it..thats the predominate rate there so a 12 mile unlock daytime is $50, or rather WAS, dont know what pop a whosis is charging now
--Shiva--
Reply to
--Shiva--
our basic is $ 44.50 plus $2.00 per mile, one way to the job, past city limit. (which is roughly 15 miles) also, "pop a ?" is not that cheap anymore...
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline