Raise Prices

yeah.. am thinking of going up 25%.. that gets me to the garage levels..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Well, folks, we're gonna hafta.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:h4HRe.72965$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

we already raised out trip charge 10 bucks. may have to go higher???

Reply to
Key

I am thinking of a buck 50 a mile trip charge plus the basic.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

our basic already covers 15 miles. needed the extra 10 for that.

Reply to
Key

yah, but your basic is probably higher than whats charged up around me.. $25 for the big city, INSIDE the city.. more at night, and buck 50 a mile away from it..thats the predominate rate there so a 12 mile unlock daytime is $50, or rather WAS, dont know what pop a whosis is charging now

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

our basic is $ 44.50 plus $2.00 per mile, one way to the job, past city limit. (which is roughly 15 miles) also, "pop a ?" is not that cheap anymore...

Reply to
Key