OT: Please keep me in your prayers

Just got out of the hospital after major surgery. Got sent home with a colostomy. The doctor told me I had colon cancer and liver cancer. Start Chemo in 4 weeks. Plese keep me in your prayers for a safe recovery. RockingRC Double C Lock Repair

Reply to
RockingRC

RC,

Wishing you the best. Think positive thoughts & try to keep your spirits up.

Leon Rowell, Locksmith "Specializing in Antique Autos & Motorcycles"

Rock> Just got out of the hospital after major surgery. Got sent home with a

Reply to
Leon Rowell

home with a

liver cancer. Start

recovery.

Lock Repair

Reply to
"Key

I am glad that you caught it soon enough for the colostomy and Chemo to be options. It's amazing how often the doctors are successful nowdays.

Our best wishes go with you.

Reply to
dbs__usenet

Rock,

First things first. Are you saved?

I will certainly be praying for you, but let's get our ducks in a row now. This may be a wake-up call. If things don't turn out the way we are praying for them to, can you say ***without hesitation*** that you will go to heaven? If not, we need to talk.

You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@bearlock.com or you can call me _any_ time at

410-288-1176 (that is my home number). If it's 4:00 am and you want to talk, call me and (assuming I hear the phone ring), we'll talk.

For now, read Psalm 20

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Time to make peace with God -- and then do what the doctors say. Would you like me to put your name on the prayer roll at the temple? Dosn't hurt to have two or three groups of folks pulling for you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn